Spend the summer as it was meant to be, having fun in the sun! Kids can plant in our children’s herb garden, enjoy our playground, or take advantage of our large property! Too rainy? Too hot? No worries, we have well-equipped indoor classrooms for crafts and games.
What Will I Need for Camp?
- A complete change of clothing in a bag labeled with child’s name.
- If your child is not toilet trained -a supply of diapers/pull-ups and wipes.
- An old t-shirt to use for an art smock.
- A bagged lunch if staying past noon.
- Water bottle labeled with your child’s name.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
If your child attends camp on either Wednesday or Thursday, in addition to our regular activities we enjoy water activities such as water games and sprinkler fun. But don’t worry if your child does not want to participate in water days, there are always tons of activities going on!